|Weekly Kaihoh / Liberation
|back issues||English home||Japanese home|
(New Year Issue, 2019)
For a revolutionary change of the
II. A confrontation between the US and China-Russia: a danger of war growing
A. The rivalry between the US and China escalating in East Asia
- A hair-trigger situation in the South China Sea
- Competition for technological supremacy heating up
- Xi's 'one belt, one road' initiative and Trump's 'Indo-Pacific strategy'
- US imperialism increasing its pressure on North Korea
B. Wars spreading in the Middle East
C. The US and Russia confronting over Ukraine
D. The nuclear arms race between the US and China-Russia on a new level
III. Put up an all-out counter-attack against the Abe government's offensive of revising the Constitution!
A. Shatter Abe's plot to revise the Constitution! Stop the new US base construction in Henoko!
- Overcome the parliamentarianist distortion of struggles by the Japanese Communist Party!
B. Denounce the JTUC labour aristocrats' attempt to destroy the spring labour offensive! Fight to win a big, across-the-board wage increase!
C. Don't allow the cruel abuse of foreign workers as 'easily disposable labour-power'!
D. Stop the raising of the consumption tax rate!
IV. Fight for a big advance in the anti-Stalinist, revolutionary communist movement!
'Stop the constitutional revision!
Stop the dumping of sand in the reclamation site for a US base construction in Henoko!'
A militant demonstration was staged by Zengakuren gathered from all over Japan
Tokyo, December 8th
(pic) White-helmeted students marching on the PM's official residence, on the national assembly
Block the dumping of sand in the sea of Henoko!
Actions taken simultaneously in Okinawa and Tokyo against the start of the dumping of sand, December 14th
Metropolitan Zengakuren rose in protest in front of the Defense Ministry in Tokyo
at the moment when the first sand was dumped in the sea of Henoko
[6-7] A New Year's cartoon
The year of the Boar:
Abe the wild boar rages and ends up stewing on the fire of class struggle
Monopoly capitalists are intent on sweeping away Japanese-style labour practices
In the face of the strife between the US and China, the Abe government is badly shaken
1. The Japanese government and the monopoly bourgeoisie have embarked on a drastic labour market reform
- Monopoly capitalists are frantic to build up a 'social labour market' to secure ICT-related technical workers immediately effective
- By introducing artificial intelligence, capitalists are expelling workers from their work sites
2. The 'longest post-war boom' is a pure fabrication by the government
3. So-called 'labour shortage' bespeaks the critical decay of Japanese state monopoly capitalism
[10-11] New Year's resolutions
The Okinawa Prefectural Committee
The Hokuriku Regional Committee
The Hokkaido Regional Committee
The Postal Workers Committee
The Traffic and Transport Workers Committee
The Education Workers Committee
The Mass Communication Industrial Workers Committee
The Chemical Industrial Workers Committee
 Photos: Fights in 2018
Stop the US base construction in Henoko!
- Protesters, indignant at the start of dumping sand, blocked the Camp Schwab gate to stop the reclamation work, December 14th, Henoko, Okinawa (top right)
- Acting in concert with the rally in Okinawa against the dumping of sand in the sea, militant students fought in the forefront of the protest in Tokyo, August 11th (top left)
- 'No to the resumption of reclamation!' The canoe team fighting despite repression by the Coast Guard, November 1st, Henoko (second from top, right)
- Zengakuren Okinawa and delegates from all over Japan joined in the people's rally and fought for a militant upsurge of the rally, May 13th, Ginowan, Okinawa (third from top, right)
- The JRCL delegation to the Lutte Ouvriere Festival gave a talk at a forum, May 20th, Paris (second from bottom, right)
Participants resolved to strive for advances in the anti-Stalinist movement
- JRCL public political meeting, December 9th, Tokyo (bottom, tight)
Calls to stop constitutional revision, to fight antiwar, anti-Ampo [US-Japan military alliance] struggles resounded through the country
- 'No to the revision of the Immigration Control Law! Stop the parliamentary procedure for constitutional revision!' Zengakuren from all over Japan fought, December 8th, Tokyo (second from top, left)
- 'Smash the revision of the Constitution!' Antiwar youths and Zengakuren marched through central Tokyo, October 28th (third from top, left)
- Militant students staged a protest against the deployment of CV-22 Ospreys in the US Yokota base, October 1st, Yokota, Tokyo (centre, under the title)
- 'Stop the railroading of the bill to revise the Immigration Control Law!', in front of the Diet Building, December 6th (third from bottom, left)
- White-helmeted students and workers held up fists at the reactionary city authorities in an anti-constitutional revision action in Osaka, October 21st (third from bottom, centre)
- Resolute fight against the historic revision of labour laws in front of the Diet Building, June 29th (second from bottom, left)
- 'Stop the construction of a nuclear waste disposal plant!' Students strived with workers and farmers in intense cold, November 23rd, Horonobe, Hokkaido (second from bottom, centre)
- Militant youths issued a call to stop the resumption of the Genkai reactor operation and fought together with workers, Kagoshima, March 11th (bottom, left)
- Tokai region antiwar youths and Zengakuren marching under a big banner 'Down with the Abe government!', Nagoya, June 17th (bottom, centre)
The JRCL public political meeting December 9th
'Smash the revision of the Constitution by the neo-fascist government!' The keynote address
- The crises of war deepening in East Asia, in the Middle East, in Eastern Europe
- Successive uprisings of the toiling masses across the world and the task of the revolutionary left
Firm resolves expressed by a worker comrade and the chairman of Zengakuren
Let us unite and fight for big advances in the anti-Stalinist communist movement!
We denounce the railroading of the bill to revise the Immigration Control Law!
Stop the passage of the bill to revise the Immigration Control Law!
Shatter the LDP's draft revision of the Constitution!
Zengakuren and the Antiwar Youth Committee rose up in action in front of the Diet Building, December 6th
Stop dumping sand into the sea of Henoko!
Protesters fought against the shipment of sand off to the US base construction site in Henoko, Okinawa
Fights on land and sea, December 6th, at the loading port in Nago
December 4th, in front of the gate to the pier in Nago
Zengakuren Okinawa fought against the start of the loading of sand
Protesters blocked the first gate to hamper the carrying in of reclamation materials, December 1st
People's Action in Okinawa, in front of the Camp Schwab gate, Henoko.
Militant students fought in the van.
The 58th Kagoshima University Festival, November 16th-19th
Students, together with visitors, held lively discussions over 'Henoko' and 'Fukushima'
A criticism of a pro-JCP scholar's ideology about nursing care labour
She preaches the 'specialist consciousness' and 'duties' of nurses (Part 2)
Absolutely 'No!' to the increase in the consumption tax rate to 10 percent!
No more expropriation targeted at the toiling masses!
Workers' fight foiled the outrageous attempt of the Tokyo wards authorities to cut wages
Don't let them deteriorate the current personnel and pay systems!
UA Zensen [Japanese Federation of Textile, Chemical, Food, Commercial, Service and General Workers' Unions]
Denounce the leadership for emphasizing the need of productivity improvement and support for constitutional revision in their plan for the 2019 spring labour offensive!
A mass upsurge in France
Anger exploded against Macron's 'preferential policies to the rich'
Denounce the Abe government's revision of the Waterworks Law!
Smash all the attempts to privatize water supply business that will victimize the toiling people!
The government rammed through the bill to revise the Fisheries Law
Condemn the Abe government's decision to place Japanese fisheries at the disposal of big businesses bent on making money!
A list of main articles published in Kaihoh in 2018
(December 10th 2018 Issue)
Smash the parliamentary procedure for constitutional revision!
- Smash the revision of the Constitution! Shatter Abe's ambition to build Japan into a military power!
- Stop the new US base construction in Henoko! Block the dumping of sand into the sea!
- No to the revision of the Immigration Control and Refugee-Recognition Law! Down with the neo-fascist Abe government!
The Abe government is hell-bent on possessing aircraft carriers
No to the conversion of two MSDF helicopter destroyers, Izumo and Kaga,
into full-fledged aircraft carriers for F-35B stealth fighters!
The FLTI staged a demonstration against the G-20 summit in Argentina,
November 30th (pics)
The 'festival of campus autonomy and culture'
The 136th Wakagi [Sapling] Festival in Kokugakuin University, November 2nd-4th
The 72nd Aichi University Festival, November 3rd-4th
A theoretical foothold was secured for antiwar, anti-constitutional revision struggle
No to the integration and reorganization of national universities accelerated by the Abe government's reduction in financial support!
- Don't allow reductions in the number of teachers and other staff!
--No to the increase in the employment of temp workers!
--Stop imposition of extremely long working hours!
A criticism of a pro-JCP scholar's ideology about nursing care labour
She preaches the 'specialist consciousness' and 'duties' of nurses (Part 1)
Don't allow the government to step up surveillance of the whole nation!
In the name of 'efficiency in administration' and 'convenience',
the government has started to actually operate the nationwide 'network system for providing personal data'
Don't shift the responsibility for a fatal accident onto the regular-service bus driver!
Shatter the imposition of long working hours on bus drivers!
For the upsurge of the postal workers' 2019 spring labour offensive:
Definitely 'No!' to the cut in family allowances!
Expose the union leadership's deception in their slogan 'Realize equal pay for equal work'!
Bring to light the trickery in the government measures to conceal the criminality of the planned consumption tax hike!
No to mass expropriation! Crush measures to give preferential treatment to big business!
Advance antiwar struggles internationally in solidarity with the Russian leftists
fighting firmly for the overthrow of the Putin government!
-- Some discussions with the Russian Communist Workers Party over North Korea's possession of nuclear weapons
- Confrontation between the US/Australia and China strengthened over the acquisition of influence on South Pacific island nations
- Xi Jinping and Duterte: close 'cooperation' based on their respective self-interests
- Defective jet fighters: Abe promised Trump to additionally buy F-35 fighters at exorbitant prices
- Fanning the 'threat of China': information control to pave the way for holding aircraft carriers
(December 3rd 2018 Issue)
No to the revision of the Immigration Control and Refugee-Recognition Law!
--while watching intently them and restricting their rights
- The government has concealed harsh realities of foreign workers in Japan under the present Technical Internship Program
- Let us fight resolutely against the revision of the law, overcoming the feeble resistance of official opposition leaders
--merely submitting alternatives on the 'improvement in their working conditions'!
Denounce the US FA-18 jet fighter crash!
Workers, students and residents held an emergency protest rally, November 16th, Okinawa
Voices against the revision of the Constitution resounded through the city streets of Nagoya
'No to the Constitutional Revision' Action in Aichi Pref., Nagoya, November 3rd
Ardent calls of 'Overthrow the Abe government!' reverberated the venue
'Festa Constitution' in Fukuoka, Kyushu, November 3rd
Condemn the Ground SDF troops for an accidental firing incident on a training field in Aibano
and destroying a private car! Shiga Prefecture
South Korean Supreme Court's decision on the forced wartime labour under Japanese colonial rule
Denounce Abe's justification of Japanese militarists' bloody colonial rule!;
he said those Koreans 'were not forced to work' but 'responded to Japanese companies' invitations'
The Moon Jae-in government has started taking up a confrontational attitude towards the Japanese government
while seeking 'reconciliation' with North Korea
Postal workers' struggle in the busiest, year-end and new year period
Don't allow the extremely intensified labour imposed on postal workers!
The Japan Post management imposes new postal service / sales activities on workers
Don't allow capitalists to dismiss fixed-term workers
just before they gain eligibility for jobs as permanent employees after five years of work!
The government is bent on integrating, widening water supply business areas
It aims to cut down costs and prepare for expanded outsourcing
The Japanese pharmaceutical industry is attempting a drastic change under the Abe government's drug price reduction policy
Don't allow the pharmaceutical union labour aristocrats to distort labour movements into those 'for the sake of the development of the industry'!
My study note
On reading Kuroda's article 'A Method for the Study of the Young Marx', included in The Logic of the formation of Marxism
I've been learning so much from Comrade Kuroda's untiring efforts to revive Marxism in the contemporary age
The Xi Jinping government is crying for a 'protracted struggle' against Trump's trade war
(November 26th 2018 Issue)
Rally to the JRCL public political meeting on December 9th!
- Eradicate the crisis of war amid confrontations between the US vs. China and Russia!
- Make a massive step forward in the anti-Stalinist movement!
Crush the revision of the Constitution!
Stop the new US base construction in Henoko!
Militant students of Kagoshima University held a campus rally, October 26th
Angry voices against the government resounded through the campus (pic right)
Voices rang with denunciations of the US-Japan amphibious exercise in Tanegashima Island
-- People's rally against the constitutional revision, October 29th, Kagoshima
Militant workers and students rose in antiwar, anti-constitutional revision action in seven cities in Japan
Tokai, October 21st, Nagoya
'Down with the Abe government!'
Voices of spirited fighters reverberated through the city of Nagoya
Over ten thousand workers, students and citizens gathered
against the nullification of war-renouncing Article 9 of the Constitution,
November 3rd, Osaka
Expose the reactionary nature of the LDP's draft constitutional revisions!
Don't allow the Abe-led LDP to submit the draft to the Diet!
- Destruction of war-renouncing Article 9: designed to build Japan into a military power on the basis of the US-Japan nuclear military alliance
- Insertion of a 'provision for a state of emergency': concentration of all power and deprivation of 'fundamental human rights'
- 'Enrichment' of education: specification of 'education for the sake of the state'
Discretionary work system
Denounce the JCP bureaucrats for highly rating Mitsubishi Electric!
Mitsubishi Electric has concealed a succession of deaths and suicides from overwork under a discretionary work system
Workers raised angry voices at union leaders' 'acceptance' of long working hours
A JTUC Ishikawa autumn rally in Kanazawa, Ishikawa Pref., November 7th
A serious on-the-job injury of a foreign 'technical internship trainee' in my auto parts factory workshop
Monopoly capitalists praise the LDP's draft revision of the Constitution, yelling for the amendment of Article 9
-- A report from the Security Committee of the Japan Association of Corporate Executives
Impeach the Abe government's abolition of the 'seed law' to benefit multinational agribusinesses! (Part 2)
II. Japan's traditional seed production is on the brink of extinction
- It's as clear as noonday:
the bankruptcy of the BOJ's monetary easing policy 'on a different dimension'
- Macron's speech at the Arc de Triomphe:
emphasis placed on the establishment of 'European Union forces'
- Three incorrigible fascist female politicians appointed to key posts in the Abe government
- The bridge connecting Zhuhai,
Hong Kong and Macao was opened: Xi's ambition to use the two special administrative regions as a base for the China-led regional economic bloc
(November 19th 2018 Issue)
Stop dumping sand into the sea of Henoko!
People from all over Okinawa protested vehemently in front of the US base gate despite the heavy rain
November 3rd, in front of the Camp Schwab gate near Henoko
Sweep away the crisis of war
caused by the US and Japanese governments stepping up combat readiness against China!
- A US-Japan joint manoeuvre dubbed 'Keen Sward': Preparation for war against China
- A NATO exercise was conducted at the same time
- The danger of a world war is increasing amid the antagonism between the US and China/Russia
'No to the revision of the Constitution! Don't allow the construction of a new US base in Henoko!'
Tens of thousands of people encircled the Diet Building, November 3rd
'Stop the constitutional revision by the Abe government!'
Union workers held an International Antiwar Day rally, October 19th, Fukuoka (pic right)
Militant workers and students rose in antiwar, anti-constitutional revision action in seven cities in Japan
Kyushu, October 21st, Fukuoka
'No to the deployment of Ospreys in the Saga airport!
Against the US-Japan amphibious exercise conducted in Tanegashima Island!'
Hokkaido, October 28th, Sapporo
'Against the constitutional revision! Against Ampo!
The extension of the 'retirement age':
Capitalists are aiming to mercilessly exploit elderly workers
Don't allow wage cuts and deterioration in the working conditions!
Denounce the labour aristocrats for accepting deterioration in working conditions accompanying the extension of retirement ages!
Impeach the Abe government' abolition of the 'seed law' to benefit multinational agribusinesses! (Part 1)
I. The government forcibly abolished the law on the pretext of 'strengthening Japan's agricultural competitiveness'
Don't allow the massive reduction in the public sector workforce and public services!
-- The reactionary nature of the Internal Affairs Ministry's 'Plan for 2040'
- The 'Plan' cries for a drastic 'change' in the administration of the local government under the pretext of decline in population
- It poses the reduction of the local government staff 'by half'
- Provision of medical, welfare and other services by the local government is basically denied
An 'appeal for collecting 30 million signatures' at this crucial stage!?:
The Zenroren [National Confederation of Trade Unions] leadership is reducing the struggle against constitutional revision
to the procurement of votes for JCP candidates at the upcoming Upper House election
The assassination of a Saudi journalist Khashoggi
The Erdogan-led Turkish government is shaking the US-Saudi alliance
I. The plot engineered by Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman
II. Political manoeuvres being conducted between the rulers of the US, Saudi Arabia and Turky
- Erdogan is making full use of the 'evidence' to cause a rift between the US and Saudi Arabia
- The Saudi royal family is pregnant with a grave power struggle
- Trump is intent on protecting Saudi rulers
- Trump fascism: blatant 'political propaganda' on SNS in the US midterm election
- The 'Brazilian version of Trump' does not hesitate to say, 'Blacks are good-for-nothing'
- The 'Japanese version of the GPS': a strictly military mission of a new satellite
- AI technologies are going to be fully used for the police crackdown in the name of guarding the 2020 Tokyo Olympics
Zengakuren and Antiwar Youths
- Crush the Abe government's revision of the Constitution and strengthening of the US-Japan military alliance!: the solidarity rally
- Shatter the intensifying nuclear arms race between the US and China-Russia!: a JRCL delegate's solidarity appeal
- Spread the surge of struggles against the constitutional revision, against the US-Japan military alliance and against fascism!
Okinawa: Struggles against the US base construction in Henoko
Anger exploded against the government's decision trampling on the dissenting voices of the people of Okinawa, at the Defence Ministry's agency in Okinawa (pic above left)
'No base in Henoko! Stop dumping sand!' Militant students fought with workers, in an emergency rally against the restart of the base construction, October 26th, Naha (pic above right)
Militant students in Kansai strived in the van of workers and citizens
'No to the Road to War' rally, October 20th, Osaka
Kobe Univ. and Nara Women's Univ. students fought under the slogan 'No to constitutional revision! Down with the Abe government!'
 Militant workers and students rose in antiwar, anti-constitutional revision action in seven cities in Japan
Okinawa, October 28th, Naha
Kansai, October 21st, Osaka
Demonstrators raised a chorus of angry yells at the local LDP office in Osaka
Medical workers are compelled to work under more and more harsh conditions
Denounce the resumption of the Ikata No. 3 nuclear reactor operation by Shikoku Electric Power Co.!
The 2019 spring labour offensive: Labour aristocrats of Toyota unions are scheming to scrap the struggle for higher wages
Education workers placed under the performance evaluation system are obliged to overwork severely as advisers or instructors for students' extra-curricular activities
80 percent of teachers want an 'increase in the number of teachers': the government's '2018 White Paper on Death from Overwork'
Even the official survey shows extremely harsh working conditions
What happened to a suspended nuclear plant at the time of the Hokkaido Earthquake
The region-wide blackout actually made it impossible for the Tomari plant to continue cooling spent nuclear fuel
Toyota has embarked on a joint development of the fuel cell electric vehicle with a Chinese enterprise
- South Korea's Supreme Court decision: Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corp. must pay compensation to former Korean workers drafted compulsively in wartime
- Scandal-ridden Satsuki Katayama, the sole ministress in the Abe cabinet, is a dyed-in-the-wool right-wing nationalist
- Vast airspace above Tokyo and eight other prefectures is controlled by the US military stationed in Yokota
- US and Japanese rulers are scheming to involve the Australian government in their military alliance against China
(November 5th 2018 Issue)
Create a big surge of struggle against the constitutional revision!
-- Don't allow the strengthening of the NSC-helmed authoritarian ruling system!
- Hair-trigger situations are occurring amid the US vs. China/Russia military confrontation
-- Trump declared withdrawal from the INF Treaty: causing a still more intensifying nuclear arms race
-- Following Trump's demands, Abe is strengthening the US-Japan nuclear military alliance
- Denounce the JCP bureaucrats for fanning the illusion of a 'trend to peace'!
'Against the constitutional revision! Against the dumping of sand into the sea of Henoko!'
Thousands of workers and students gathered in front of the Diet Building, October 19th, Tokyo
'Stop the US base construction in Henoko! Block the revision of the Constitution!'
International Antiwar Day struggle in Okinawa, October 22nd
Smash the crackdown on demonstrations and rallies of anti-government movements
by the Tokyo Metropolitan authorities hand in glove with the police
The league of commercial broadcasting companies decided not to impose any restrictions
on 'money talks'-style commercials advertising constitutional revision
Stop dumping sand in the sea of Henoko!
Demolish the new US base construction!
- Riding roughshod over the dissenting voices of the people, the Abe government has resorted to strong measures to resume the construction work
- Abe is hell-bent on pushing forward the constitutional revision amid an explosive situation in the US-China confrontation
- Spread the vehement antiwar fight of Okinawa to the whole country!
Postal workers' struggle
Expose the union leadership's deception in make preparations for a compromise in the 2019 spring labour offensive!
Don't allow them to smooth the way for accepting agreements with the management on the 'work style reform'!
No to the Education Ministry's plan to introduce a 'year-based variable working hour system' into schools!
No to the long working hours of education workers!
No to the tightening of labour control!
Two city education boards in Ishikawa Prefecture decided to use the reactionary junior high school textbook in question for moral education
Don't allow the legislation of foreign workers' 'new residence status' in this Diet session!
The Xi Jinping government's haphazard measures to 'exterminate poverty'
-- The wretched realities of peasants forced to migrate from rural villages to urban districts
The widening gap between rich and poor in the 'country of market socialism'
'Sharp power': The Trump administration is irritated at China's tactics for manipulating public opinion
- A clash of interests between the US and China is occurring also in the Arctic Ocean
- The Trump administration has embarked on the tightening of restrictions on the export of nuclear power technology against China
- The Abe government is still sticking to the totally bankrupt reprocessing plan of mixed oxide fuel
(October 29th 2018 Issue)
No to the US and Japanese government
- Stop the new US base construction in Henoko! Don't allow the resumption of construction work!
- Strengthen the antiwar struggle to eradicate the danger of war amid confrontation between the US and China/Russia!
No to the deployment of Ospreys in the US Yokota base!
US warplanes are flying arrogantly in the skies over Japan
Putin-led Russia is attempting to make inroads into African countries
by means of resource development technology and military aid
The US-Taliban secret negotiations
There is no way for US imperialism to get out of a quagmire of the Afghan War
The Hokkaido Earthquake: the worst ever power blackout
Due to the blackout, medical facilities in Hokkaido suffered critical situations
The rise of 'anti-refugee' ultranationalist tendencies in Germany
- The head of the intelligence agency defended a neo-Nazi assault on foreigners
- Taking advantage of the Chemnitz murder case, AfD is fanning 'anti-refugee, anti-immigrant' sentiment
German ultranationalists shout 'Heil Hitler!'
A JCP bureaucrat glorifies the 'artificial intelligence revolution' as a new stage of the ICT revolution
JTUC's 'basic plan' for the 2019 spring labour offensive
Denounce the leadership for abandoning the setting of wage increase rates!
- Labour aristocrats are intending to eradicate even the already emasculated system of the spring labour offensive
- Leaders are urging union members to improve productivity and boost competitiveness
- Denounce the labour aristocrats' treachery! Create a militant upsurge of the 2019 spring labour offensive!
Drug company trade unions withdrew en masse from UA Zensen, one of the major affiliated union federations within the JTUC,
to establish a new one
The newly formed union aims for a 'labour movement serving to the development of the Japanese pharmaceutical industry'
A contribution from a reader of Kaihoh
Oppose slashes in social welfare spending!
Don't allow the cut-off of subsidies to 'mind' intractable disease patients'
Bring to light the degeneration of union leaders who seek for 'collaboration' with capitalists
in the name of 'surmounting the difficulties of the publishing industry'!
-- The 68th convention of Shuppan Roren [Japan Federation of Publishing Workers' Union]
- 'Turkey may find another ally if sanctions are continued':
Erdogan is acting in defiance of US sanctions
- GM, a standard-bearer for the American-style Fourth Industrial Revolution, is in financial difficulty
- The 'fifth generation' technological development:
Abe aims to monitor the whole nation and win through in a global competition for information technologies
(October 22nd 2018 Issue)
Shatter the revision of the Constitution!
- Revolutionary workers are fighting despite official leaders' oppression and distortion of struggles against constitutional revision
- Create resolute struggles against the constitutional revision, against the Abe government across the country!
- Crash the nationalist propaganda conducted to justify war preparation against China!
The Okinawa gubernatorial election:
The anti-US base candidate won an overwhelming victory
People's anger erupted at the Abe government carrying of the new US base construction in Henoko
The Okinawa Prefectural Committee of the JRCL
Denounce Abe's agreement with Trump to start a bilateral FTA negotiation!
An anti-Chinese speech by Pence
'We will not be intimidated'
The Vice-President of the declining imperialist state aroused nationalist hatred against the 'revisionist force'
The JCP Chairman reproaches Abe for his 'fatuous smile' at Putin's proposal on territorial issues
The bureaucrat is trying to sell his party as a 'patriotic party'
No to the deployment of Aegis Ashore missile systems!
- Smash the construction of a new US-Japan joint 'missile defence system'!
- No to the build-up of the US-Japan nuclear military alliance!
- Smash the plan of the Japanese government to hold 'capabilities for attacking enemy bases'!
'Stop the deployment of the Aegis Ashore system!'
Militant students strived in a mass rally held near the planed cite in Yamaguchi
Oppose the strengthening of the US-Japan joint operational systems!
The US-Japan joint landing exercise was conducted in civilian areas, Tanegashima Island, south of Kyushu!
A headquarters for missile defence systems is to be set up in the suburbs of Tokyo
Trump is intending to step up monitoring systems against China by linking US X-band radars
Denounce the local authorities for rejecting the recognition of a teacher's death as a 'death from overwork'!
Abe intends to revise the pension system;
'Payments to be started at the age of seventy'
From the printing labour front
Create a resolute struggle against the Abe governments' reactionary offensives!
-- The 68th convention of Zen'insoren [General Federation of Japan Printing and Publishing Workers' Unions]
- Abe's reshuffled cabinet for constitutional revision
- Behind the Macedonian referendum:
A n antipathy between the US / EU and Russia
- Putin's mercenaries:
A Russian private military company' is engaging in secret manoeuvres in Syria, in Ukraine and ...
|2017||No.2451-2460||No. 2461-2470||No. 2471-2480||No.2481-2490||No.2491-2500|
|2014||No.2301-2310||No. 2311-2320||No. 2321-2330||No. 2331-2340||No. 2341-2350|
|2013||No. 2251-2260||No. 2261-2270||No. 2271-2280||No. 2281-2290||No.2291-2300|
|2012||No. 2201-2210||No. 2211-2220||No. 2221-2230||No. 2231-2240||No. 2241-2250|
|2011||No. 2151-2160||No. 2161-2170||No. 2171-2180||No. 2181-2190||No. 2191-2200|
|2010||No. 2101-2110||No. 2111-2120||No. 2121-2130||No. 2131-2140||No. 2141-2150|
|2009||No. 2051-2060||No. 2061-2070||No. 2071-2080||No. 2081-2090||No. 2091-2100|