|Weekly Kaihoh / Liberation
|back issues||English home||Japanese home|
(March 16th 2020 Issue)
Denounce the Abe government incompetent at employing
February 26th, Awa Pier in Nago, Okinawa
Workers and citizens fought on land and sea against the loading of earth and sand for the land reclamation in Henoko
(pic left below) Protesters blockading the pier gate to hamper trucks from carrying in sand
(pic right below) Militants' boat Poseidon closing in on the carrying vessel
British imperialism seeking to survive through 'Brexit'
The Johnson government fanning British chauvinism
- Confrontation deepening between Britain and the EU over the conclusion of a new trade accord
- Johnson has embarked on the expulsion of immigrant workers except for high-tech personnel
- Frantic attempts to keep the City's position as an international financial centre
- A tendency growing towards the disintegration of the 'United Kingdom'
Create a militant upsurge of the publishing industry workers' 2020 spring labour offensive!
Let us fight resolutely in opposition to the distortion of struggles by the publishing union leadership!
- Restructuring offensives are intensifying; the union leadership is abandoning counterattacks
- The action policy presented is penetrated by the concept of 'carving out the future of the publishing industry'
- Let us create upsurges of fight for big, across-the-board wage increases, against rationalization, and against the revision of the Constitution!
Declaration of the final destruction of the 'Japanese-style employment system': Keidanren's 2020 labour management report
A. The report loudly calls for 'Phase II of the work style reform' designed for 'increase in value added'
B. Wage restraint dictated thorough and thorough
C. The bourgeoisie's offensive to victimize workers under the banner of 'reviewing the employment practices'
Denounce the slipshod countermeasures taken by the Abe government against the new type infectious disease!
Workers at medical facilities are being made to have a hard time dealing with the chaotic situations caused by the government's inability
NIID (National Institute of Infectious Diseases): acting as the Abe government's tool
Don't allow the city authorities of Kanazawa to dismiss a large mass of non-regular school lunch workers!
No to the closedown of the ironworks in Kure planned by the capitalists of Nippon Steel Corporation!
Denounce the labour aristocracy's total cooperation with the management!
- Suspension and closures of excessive facilities planned: The Japanese steel industry is on the brink of a structural crisis
- Don't let the monopoly capitalists sacrifice workers to protect their profits!
(March 9th 2020 Issue)
Now is the time to topple the Abe government,
-- Abe is concealing the true state of the spread of infection to stay in power
- Don't allow the government and the bourgeoisie
--to victimize toiling people in an attmpt to survive the economic catastrophe to come!
-- Rise up in an anti-Abe Government struggle!
Don't allow the Abe government to cut back on disability pension payments!
The collapse of the embankment was a man-made disaster!
The government is responsible for the flooding of the River Chikuma at the time of last year's typhoon No. 19
Dump trucks blocked out from carrying in reclamation materials!
Workers, students and citizens staged seven hours of sit-in protests against the new US base construction in Henoko,
Okinawa, February 20th
The trump administration positions the Southwest Islands including Okinawa as the forefront in attacking China
Expose the anti-proletarian nature of the JC Metal's action plan for the '2020 labour offensive'!
Labour aristocrats are leading workers to cooperate with monopoly capitalists who are frantic to allow the industry and their companies to survive amid the delay in the 'Fourth Industrial Revolution'
(1) Cooperation with monopoly capitalists in implementing measures to break through the impasse
(2) A positive response to the bourgeoisie's attempt to destroy the existing employment system
For fruitful discussions in the JTU [Japan Teachers' Union]-hosted annual education research conference!
Don't allow the imposition of the new official 'Guidelines for School Teaching' based on nationalism and meritocracy!
The Education Workers Committee of the JRCL
- No to the introduction into schools of a 'yearly overtime calculation system' based on the fabrication of 'busy seasons'!
--Abolish the special measures law that legalizes teachers' overtime without pay!
- Stop the promotion of 'patriotic', meritocratic education!
- Let us create a fertile discussion by overcoming the JTU leadership's treacherous response to the government attacks!
JTU leaders are inducing union members to accept the 'yearly overtime calculation system' imposed by the Education Ministry
Organizational, ideological collapse exposed: the 28th Congress of the Japanese Communist Party
- The total bankruptcy of the 'big campaign for building up the strength of the party'
- Another attempt to cling to bourgeois opposition parties
- Frantic efforts to choke off criticism from below against the revision of the party programme
- A resolution trampling the trade union movement
- Elevation of 'gender equality' into a doctrine
Fight resolutely for the revolutionary disbanding of the bourgeois-converted Stalinist party!
The deepening corruption of the Ukrainian ruling class
-- Last writing the JRCL received from a Ukrainian communist correspondent,
---Vladimir Afanasyevich Pronin, a week before he passed away --
(March 2nd 2020 Issue)
Now is the time to step up the anti-Abe Government struggle!
- Today's world suffering under the clashes of state egoism
-- Trump is frantic propagandizing his achievements for 'great America'
-- Dragon's fall: Xi Jinping-led China
-- Putin is scheming to establish a new authoritarian rule
-Bring down the neo-fascist Abe government!
'Stop the US Marine's live-fire exercises on the Hijudai Drill Ground!'
Kagoshima Univ. students fought together with workers against the unloading of materials for US military drills,
at Oita Port, Kyushu, February 8th
Entry into port permitted: a cruise ship rejected by other countries for a suspected coronavirus infection
Cambodian Prime Minister Hun Sen is following a diplomatic policy 'fawning upon China'
The second keynote speech to the Workers' Solidarity Meeting on February 9th
No to the dispatch of Japanese troops to the Middle East!
Oppose the buildup of the nuclear military alliance!
Absolutely 'NO!' to the revision of the Constitution!
- The Abe government is intent on dispatching troops to the Middle East, strengthening the military alliance and revising the Constitution
- Abe is manoeuvring to strengthen the Japanese-type neo-fascist ruling system
- The JTUC leadership is assisting the Abe government's attempt to revise the Constitution
- Let us fight for a militant upsurge of the 2020 spring labour offensive!
Create a militant upsurge of the postal workers' shunto [spring labour offensive]!
Don't allow the Japan Post Union leadership to distort shunto into a one for breaking out of the 'crisis in business'!
1. The management is imposing wage restraints under the pretext that a crisis is threatening the survival of Japan Post;
---- the union leadership is responding to the management's request
2. Labour aristocrats have abandoned demanding increase in the basic wage
----and collaborate with the management in changing the company's personnel and wage systems
3. Let us create an upsurge of 2020 shunto! Fight for a militant buildup of our trade union!
Shatter the so-called 70-year-old people employment bill!
Don't allow the Abe government to make elderly workers continue working in wretched conditions and to cut social security costs!
From a student comrade present at the JRCL political meeting in last December
Deeply moved by the determination expressed by a militant worker
I made my resolve to realize our philosophy of organization
Putin hell-bent to reorganize and strengthen the authoritarian system based on the FSB [Federal Security Service]
- A dash to the revision of the Constitution
- Authoritarian measures to suppress widespread discontent at home
'Development of human resources for technical innovations':
The Abe government has launched a drastic educational reform
(February 24th 2020 Issue)
Fight for victory in the 2020 spring labour offensive!
- Let us fight indomitably, not allowing the JTUC leadership to destroy the spring labour offensive!:
---the first keynote speech by a private sector worker
- No to the dispatch of Japanese troops to the Middle East! Oppose the buildup of the nuclear military alliance!:
---the second keynote speech by a public sector worker
- For the reinstatement of true Marxism!:
---a solidarity speech by a JRCL representative
- We will advance our fight by strengthening the solidarity of the working class!:
---determinations expressed by workers from various industries and regions
A Russo-African summit meeting in Sochi
The Russian government is increasing its military aid to African countries
- Putin is making efficient use of 'personal connections' built in the days of the Soviet Union
- Confrontation intensifying in Africa between Russia (plus China) and the US
Decommission Ikata No.3 nuclear reactor at once!
The Hiroshima High Court issued a provisional disposition injunction to suspend the operation of Reactor No.3
- A complete blackout, malfunction of control rods... serious accidents took place in succession during periodic inspections
- The existence of an active fault duly recognized; the power company's underestimation of a volcanic eruption risk severely condemned
- Decommission all the nuclear power plants in Japan, an earthquake-prone archipelago!
Dangerous operations to dismantle the Fukushima No.1 Nuclear Power Station
The Tepco management forced workers to do the work of tearing down exhaust pipes without providing any radiation protection equipment
The first keynote speech to the Workers' Solidarity Meeting on February 9th
Let us fight for big, across-the-board wage hikes!
Don't allow the JTUC leadership to destroy the spring labour offensive!
I. Monopoly capitalists' wage restraints and attempts to transform the wage system
- The raging storm of sackings, forcible redeployment and transfer to other companies for restructurings
II. The historic betrayal of the JTUC leadership and the indomitable fight of militant workers to overcome it
III. Let us fight indomitably, not allowing the JTUC leadership to accept wage differentials and wage cuts!
(1) Win big, across-the-board wage increases!
(2) No to the Abe government's bad revision of labour laws!
--- Oppose the strengthening of any cut in social security benefits and increase in the expense of the toiling masses!
(3) Let us fight firmly, aiming for the 'deconstruction' of the JTUC, today's version of the Industrial Patriotic Association!
Distortion of the fight against the bourgeoisie's attempt to transform the existing employment system:
The JCP-affiliated Zenroren [National Confederation of Trade Unions] leadership's remarks on Keidanren's 2020 labour management report
Expose the anti-proletarian nature of their acceptance of a vulgar view that wages are 'remuneration of labour'!
From an education worker present at the JRCL political meeting in last December
I made a fresh resolve to fight together with workers of the world
- Trump's copycat Abe imposing economic sanctions on South Korea
- An intensifying battle for supremacy in high technology in the development of the quantum computer
- No to the revision of the Plant Breeders Rights Law!
--The Abe government tramples down Japanese farmers by making them fall prey to US and other agribusiness monopolies
- The Cuban economy, dependent on the tourist industry, is now driven into a tight corner due to Trump's economic sanctions
(February 17th 2020 Issue)
Stop the dispatch of Japanese troops to the Middle East!
Voices echoed throughout the construction site, February 1st, Henoko
Militant students fought in the van of the protesters under the slogan, 'Crush the US-Japan nuclear military alliance!', at Camp Schwab, Henoko
'Stop the MSDF destroyer Takanami setting sail for the Middle East!'
Ryukyu Univ. and Okinawa Int'l Univ. students mounted a vehement demonstration, January 26th, Naha
Students' fight evoked a lot of sympathy from the citizens of Naha
-- Denouncing Abe for sending troops to the Middle East, in front of the LDP local office in Naha (pic1)
-- 'Stop sending troops! Stop revising the Constitution!' Students demonstrating in downtown Naha (pic2)
Zengakuren Hokkaido and antiwar youths rose up in protest against the dispatch of troops to the Middle East, February 2nd, Sapporo
-- Militant students and workers clenching fists at the LDP local office in Sapporo (pic3)
'Stop US's attack on Iran! Stop Japan's participation in a war!'
Voices against the dispatch of troops resounded through city streets, February 2nd
Workers, students and citizens gathered in anger
Kanazawa Univ. students, together with workers, marching with a big banner (pic4)
'Stop sending troops to the Middle East! Stop constitutional revision!'
Students of Kagoshima University held a campus meeting, January 28th
Students fighting spiritedly expressing anger against the Abe government (pic5)
'No to the US Marine Corps' live ammunition exercises!'
Thousands of angry trade union workers and residents gathered, January 25th, Hijudai, Kyushu
Stop the deployment of US intermediate-range nuclear missiles!
The Okinawa Prefectural Committee of the JRCL
- The Abe government is hell-bent on reclamation work in Henoko and moving to accept the deployment of US nuclear missiles
- The Trump administration is frantic to secure nuclear military footholds against China
-- Integration of the Japanese army into the US forces by the Abe government
- Let us fight under the banner 'Smash nuclear Ampo [US-Japan nuclear military alliance]!' by overcoming the JCP-led anti-base movement without opposition to Ampo!
The Chinese government used the WHO executive secretary as a tool to evade the declaration of a 'state of emergency'
A steep rise in the price of gold: with the growing possibility of about an international financial crisis
A new-type coronavirus pneumonia
Denounce the Xi Jinping government for controlling information and covering up facts!
- The medical treatment system has been left in poor conditions
- Don't allow the Chinese government's bureaucratic self-justification!
The civil war in Libya:
a proxy war over the development of natural resources in the Eastern Mediterranean
The Abe government is aiming to secure a foothold for the Japanese military at the entry to the Strait of Hormuz
No to Japan's dispatch of troops to and entry into a war in the Middle East!
Revering the 'Toyota spirit', labour aristocrats are devoting themselves to the survival of the company: at a joint labour-management conference
Private railway workers' 2020 spring labour offensive
Brandishing the phrase 'attaching great importance to negotiations', the leadership is suppressing workers' struggles
Slogans of the JRCL for the 2020 spring labour offensive
(February 10th 2020 Issue)
Zengakuren marched on the MSDF headquarters in Yokosuka, February 2nd
- 'Stop the dispatch of a Japanese warship to the Middle East!'
---White-helmeted students held a militant demonstration
- Protest actions at the SDF base gate,
---shaking PM Abe present at the departure ceremony
- Rise up against the US-Japan military alliance,
---against the revision of the Constitution
---and for the overthrow of the Abe government!
China and Russia have formed an anti-American military alliance without a treaty
The Abe government is building up a military alliance with Australia
The Japanese and Australian air forces jointly conducted a large exercise
'No to the US-Japan joint military exercise!'
Workers, students and citizens gathered from all over Kyushu to protest against the US-Japan joint military drill,
January 18th, Ebino, Miyazaki Pref.
Kagoshima Univ. students fought together and raised the banner 'Stop the dispatch of Japanese troops to the Middle East!' (pic 1, 2)
'No to Northern Viper!'
Workers, students and citizens held a demonstration against the US-Japan joint military exercise, January 18th, Sapporo, Hokkaido
'Stop the military manoeuvre with the mobilization of Ospreys!' Hokkaido Univ. students fought in the van of the demonstration (pic 3)
Never, ever allow the Abe government to embark on the discharge of radioactive effluent from the Fukushima nuclear plant into the ocean!
'The main point of the spring offensive is to get rid of the Japanese-style employment system'!?:
The 'top-level meeting' between the boss of Keidanren and the head of the JTUC
Bus drivers in Okinawa groaning with low wages and ultra-long working hours
From participants in the JRCL political meeting in last December
I strengthened my resolve to fight in solidarity with comrades of the world
I'll ponder on the deeper reason: why it must be the anti-Stalinist communist movement
Tanka Poems - 'Written from time to time'
-- The killing of Doctor Nakamura will never be allowed --
-- On the JRCL political meeting in last December --
(February 3rd 2020 Issue)
Stop the dispatch of a Japanese warship to the Middle East!
- Smash the buildup of the US-Japan nuclear military alliance!
- Down with the neo-fascist Abe government riddled with scandals and corruption!
Abe's 'cherry blossom viewing party' scandal
Don't allow the Abe government to conceal the evidence of the entertainment of campaigners for constitutional revision using public money!
Abe is intent on promoting the gambling business while pretending ignorance about his henchmen's bribery scandals
'No to Northern Viper!'
Angry workers, students and citizens rose in protest against the US-Japan joint military exercise with the mobilization of Ospreys,
January 14th, at the SDF Chitose Air Base, Hokkaido
'Stop a US attack on Iran!' JRCL called on rally participants on the day before, in the city of Chitose (pic right)
Shouts against dispatching troops heard in many cities
An 'Out with Abe!' demonstration in Nagoya, Aichi Prefecture, January 19th
'Put an end to the Abe government!' A protest action in Osaka, January 19th
'Don't allow the dispatch of patrol planes!'
Kanazawa Univ. students called on their schoolmates on the campus, January 15th
The 21st regular convention of JAM [Japanese Association of Metal, Machinery, and Manufacturing Workers]:
Anger and dissatisfaction erupted with the union leadership immersed in a national election campaign
Denounce Uber Eats for overworking workers! Crush its attempt to destroy the newly formed trade union!
The Education Ministry plans to mobilize school kids to 'watch Olympic games', aiming to infuse nationalist sentiment'
- The 'master' demands four to five times as much money from his 'dogs':
---US imperialists' arrogance over expenses of its forces stationed in Japan and in South Korea
- Forest fire is becoming an ever more acute problem
---while rulers of the world are turning their back on this serious situation
- 'The leadership is intent on using trade unions as cheering squads for a "joint struggle of citizens and opposition parties"!':
---The latest party decision has aroused deep resentment among JCP-affiliated trade union members
(January 27th 2020 Issue)
Gather for the Workers' Solidarity Meeting on February 9th!
- Deconstruct the Japanese Trade Union Confederation, today's version of the Industrial Patriotic Association!
-- Leaders of large company unions are immersed in 'labour-management consultation' in their respective companies
- Stop the dispatch of Japanese troops to the Middle East, the strengthening of the US-Japan military alliance and the revision of the Constitution!
-- Bring down the neo-fascist Abe government!
Toiling people in Chile fighting under the banner 'Out with Pinera!'
- The antigovernment struggle spread like wildfire across the country
- Low wages and high prices: toiling people are suffering hardships of life
- Official leaders of the opposition movements are caught up in parliamentarian bargaining
- The working class in Latin America is groaning amid confrontation between the US and China-Russia
Libya torn apart
Putin is posturing as a troubleshooter while adding fuel to the armed conflict
Zengakuren Okinawa rose in protest against the dispatch of MSDF P-3C patrol planes
January 11th, in front of the SDF Naha base gate, Okinawa (pic above left)
Protesters showering a storm of denunciation upon Defense Minister Kono entering the base gate (pic above right)
January 10th, in front of the Okinawa prefectural government building, Naha (pic above left)
'Don't allow the Xi government to repress Hong Kong people!'
Ryukyu Univ. and Okinawa Int'l Univ. students called on the people of Okinawa
December 12th, Naha, Okinawa (pic above right)
'Don't allow the construction of a final high-level nuclear disposal site!'
Hundreds of workers, farmers and students staged a demonstration, November 23rd, Horonobe, Hokkaido (pic4)
Militant students of Hokkaido University strived together for the upsurge of the demo (pic5)
Artificial intelligence will 'detect and analyze collective behaviour'
The Abe government is strengthening the surveillance system targeted at workers and citizens in the name of 'guarding the Tokyo Olympic Games'
Preaching a 'genuine productivity movement': JTUC labour aristocrats are fully serving monopoly capitalists intent on productivity improvement
'Dedicate yourselves to the development of the company'!
Labour aristocrats from the electrical and automobile industries dictate to workers
Let us fight firmly, aiming for the 'deconstruction of the JTUC'!
JCP Chairman Shii's anti-proletarian remarks in a lecture on the revised party programme
A. The significance of the Russian Revolution is crossed out in his delineation of the 20th-century world
B. A volte-face on the evaluation of China
C. The 'main road to socialism' lies in 'social changes in advanced capitalist countries'!?
My study note
What I've learned from Kan'ichi Kuroda's Peace and Revolution in the Contemporary Age, Chapter 1
Fight for victory in the 2020 spring labour offensive!
I. The government and the monopoly bourgeoisie are imposing wars and poverty on workers and toiling people
A. The Abe government is pushing on towards the revision of the Constitution and mass expropriation
B. Monopoly capitalists are manoeuvring to suppress wages and implement rationalization programmes
- Capitalists are frantic to introduce artificial intelligence
C. Militant workers are fighting in opposition to the destruction of the spring labour offensive by the JTUC leadership
II. Don't allow the official leaderships to abandon struggles for higher wages!
A. Denounce the JTUC leadership's destruction of the spring labour offensive!
- Labour aristocrats are readily cooperating with capitalists in productivity improvement
B. Fight firmly by overcoming the reduction of struggles to a request for a 'national minimum wage system' promoted by Zenroren [National Confederation of Trade Unions]!
- Don't allow them to distort the spring labour offensive from a parliamentarianist viewpoint placing importance on 'citizens'!
III. Create an uplifting of the spring labour offensive and the struggle against the constitutional revision!
A. Achieve a militant upsurge of the 2020 spring labour offensive!
B. Deconstruct the JTUC, today's version of the notorious Industrial Patriotic Association!
'Defence of China in the New Age':
The Xi government cries for high-tech development and arms buildup in space
A. 'The US vs. international society centred on China': China's political vision
B. Dramatically strengthening Chinese forces as an 'army capable of winning a victory in intelligent warfare'
- Formation of an anti-US alliance with Russia without concluding a treaty
C. Gilding the defence policy with an ideology of 'human community sharing a common destiny'
The 'breakdown' in COP 25 negotiations
World rulers' interests clashed head-on amid worsening global warming
- Trump flatly rejected the US's reduction of greenhouse gas emissions
- The Paris accord virtually collapsed due to the US's and China's policy shifts
A contribution from a reader
On the fatal shooting of Dr. Tetsu Nakamura in Afghanistan
New Year's resolutions (3)
The Chugoku Regional Committee
The District General Workers Committee
The Mass Communication Industrial Workers Committee
The Heavy Industrial Workers Committee
A New Year Interview with the Chairman and the Chief Secretary of Zengakuren
'We're ready to fight in the van of the struggle to break through the crisis of war'
'Don't allow the construction of a US base for Field Carrier Landing Practice in Mage-shima island in Kagoshima Prefecture!
Militant students of Kagoshima University held an emergency protest together with workers and citizens in front of the prefectural office, December 20th, Kagoshima (pic 1)
'No to Northern Viper, a US-Japan joint military exercise!'
Workers, students and citizens staged an angry demonstration, December 19th, Sapporo, Hokkaido
Protesters' call to topple the Abe government resounded through the city of Nara
Militant students fought with workers and citizens denouncing Abe's entertainment of his supporters in a government-funded party, December 7th (pic2)
A JRCL call to denounce the Cabinet decision on sending troops to the Middle East evoked sympathy among workers and citizens, December 28th, Kanazawa
(January 13th 2020 Issue)
Stop the US's attack on Iran!
I. The danger of war growing in the Middle East and Asia
A. US imperialists killed an Iranian commander with missiles
B. Trump refuses to lift sanctions on North Korea; Kim declares a 'prolonged war'
C. The nuclear capability upgrading race escalating between the US and China-Russia
II. The Abe government hell-bent on the constitutional revision, the strengthening of the US-Japan military alliance and the dispatch of Japanese troops to the Middle East
III. The strenuous efforts of the revolutionary left to overcome existing opposition movements in a critical situation
IV. Fight for an explosive upsurge of struggles against the constitutional revision, against war and against the US-Japan military alliance!
A. Denounce the JCP for abandoning opposition to the US-Japan Security Treaty!
--B. Stop the US's military attack on Iran! No to the constitutional revision! No to the buildup of the US-Japan nuclear military alliance!
A revision of the JCP programme: the worship of state monopoly capitalism
1. The crucial points of the revision
(1) The previous definition of 'China as a country aiming for socialism' entirely deleted
(2) A new outlook on the 21st century world: They admire 'civil society' as a leading actor
(3) Making it a goal in itself to 'succeed to and develop the achievements of capitalism'
(4) Defiling Marx with a phony view on a future society
2. Daydreaming about an 'opposition party coalition government', which is causing the collapse of the party organization
(1) Clinging to 'the conscientious conservatives'
(2) Dissolution of the party organization accelerating
3. An anti-proletarian line of revised capitalism
New Year's resolutions (2)
The Kansai Regional Committee
The Tokai Regional Committee
The Hokkaido Regional Committee
The Education Workers Committee
The Social Welfare Workers Committee
The Telecommunication Industrial Workers Committee
The Metal Industrial Workers Committee
The Small and Medium Enterprise Workers Committee
'Denounce the Cabinet decision on sending Japanese troops to the Middle East!'
Zengakuren raising clenched fists at the PM's Official Residence
December 27th, Tokyo
Definitely no to the US military exercise using Ospreys!
Kagoshima Univ. students fought in the van of the residents' rally against the series of US military exercises
November 30th, Kagoshima
Stop the takeoff and landing exercise using Ospreys!' Students marching with workers and citizens (pic right)
'Stop the reclamation work for the US base construction in Henoko!'
Protesters closed in on the unloading of sand for land reclamation
December 14th, fighting on the sea, Okinawa
|2017||No.2451-2460||No. 2461-2470||No. 2471-2480||No.2481-2490||No.2491-2500|
|2014||No.2301-2310||No. 2311-2320||No. 2321-2330||No. 2331-2340||No. 2341-2350|
|2013||No. 2251-2260||No. 2261-2270||No. 2271-2280||No. 2281-2290||No.2291-2300|
|2012||No. 2201-2210||No. 2211-2220||No. 2221-2230||No. 2231-2240||No. 2241-2250|
|2011||No. 2151-2160||No. 2161-2170||No. 2171-2180||No. 2181-2190||No. 2191-2200|
|2010||No. 2101-2110||No. 2111-2120||No. 2121-2130||No. 2131-2140||No. 2141-2150|
|2009||No. 2051-2060||No. 2061-2070||No. 2071-2080||No. 2081-2090||No. 2091-2100|